BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Father’s Legacy


This past Sunday was Father's Day and I had the opportunity to enjoy my children (except for Daniel who's in Spain right now). Amanda, Heather and Daniel are such a blessing to me and I love them deeply. However, I would not be the father I am today without the example of my godly father, Dr. Mance R. Cason. This picture of me, Daniel and Daddy was taken about four years ago while I was pastoring in Glennville, Georgia at the Ebenezer Free Will Baptist Church. The picture simple reminds me of my great and godly father and the responsibility I have to be the kind of father for my children that my father was for me. Thank you Daddy for being a God called man, kind, compassionate, loving, selfless and generous. You have given me mighty big shoes to fill. Thank you for being an example of a godly father.

0 comments: