BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pastor Appreciation Day











My wonderful Church family surprised me with a special Pastor Appreciation Day this past Sunday morning. I am very blessed to have such a caring and loving church. I am grateful to be called their Pastor. This was also a special day because they were helping me celebrate 25 years in the ministry. They had a special DVD presentation (I wanted to share it with you, but I don't know how). My parents and my in-laws were here for the celebration. Daniel preached and did an outstanding job. Heather sang "Thank you for giving to the Lord" (I think that's the title) and Luke sang "When God Ran." Following the service we enjoyed a time of fellowship and feasting and they presented me with a generous love offering! Thank you White Oak Hill for a very special day!

0 comments: