BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Money Does Grow On Trees!




Yesterday was my birthday. My wife, children and family went the 2nd mile to make it a special day for me. I am so grateful! And to top the day off, when I got to our evening meal time, my church family had prepared a "birthday party" in my honor. At the end of our time of fellowship, our Deacon Chairman, Marvin Deans and our Youth Pastor, Timothy Deans presented to me a "money tree" loaded with five dollar bills (in honor of our "Five Alive" Sunday School Campaign this month). What a surprise! Thank you White Oak Hill! You are a great congregation and it's a joy to serve you as your Pastor! I love you!
Now, where can I plant my tree? I am looking forward to seeing it grow more $$$! If it produces more "fruit," I may consider selling you some seed! Lol! :-)

0 comments: