BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 7, 2009

National Day of Prayer


For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the Lord our God is in all things that we call upon him for? Deut. 4:7
Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people. Prov. 14:34
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chron. 7:14
I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 1 Tim. 2:1-2
Please join with me in praying for our Nation on this 58th Annual Observance of the National Day of Prayer.
Our Heavenly Father, I praise you and thank you for this great nation. You have so richly blessed America. I am so blessed to call this land of freedom my home. I pray that you would bless our National, State and local leaders with wisdom to lead us in the paths of righteousness. I pray that America will return to you. I pray that our churches will have revival. I pray that our schools will once again look to you for guidance. I pray for the youth of this nation, that they will seek to know you, the only true and living God. I pray for the father's of this nation, that we will lead our homes in godliness. I pray for the mother's of this nation, that they will teach our children to trust in you. I pray for our men and women in the military, fighting for our freedom. Watch over them and protect them. I am so thankful for their service to our country. Now, Lord, forgive us of our sins and may our nation turn to you. You have blessed America, I pray that America will bless you.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

0 comments: